This game has been "on hold" for several years. We meant to do one or two more sessions to wrap things up, but the group has scattered and it seems unlikely to happen. All the notes I have are up. Hopefully you'll enjoy what there is. :)
These session notes are from the point of view of the human phys-ad Lume. She originally hails from Amazonia, but most of her current adventures take place in Seattle.
Please keep in mind that I haven't been able to find any actual SR books detailing the climate and culture in Amazonia, so I'm mostly lying through my teeth based on the dumpshock page and a little bit of knowledge about modern day Brazil.
Lume generaly works with:
- Ajax - a face/hacker (played by Michael Zenke)
- B (DECEASED) - (he has a full name, but Lume doesn't care because she can't spell it) a gun-bunny sort of guy (played by Ben Davenport)
- Chordae - a mage/doctor (played by Sarah Baker) (Lume often calls her "the doctor")
- Yorick - a young ork gun-bunny sort of guy (played by Ben Davenport) (Lume often calls him "the kid" in her head despite the fact that he probably isn't that much younger than her)
- "Drew" - a troll shaman (played by Joe Rheaume) ("Drew" is really Lou from this game and he's only with our team temporarily; he's now left our team and gone back to Quebec for the foreseeable future)
The team also has a large van inhabited by a technology spirit of some sort called Dezzy. He is not too bright and prone to agoraphobic attacks when it comes to any "open" area (such as a park or other large area with no buildings around). Dezzy speaks primarily Portuguese and has an annoying habbit of singing a "driving song" when he drives the team around. Aaron has in fact recorded versions of this song in both Portuguese and English. At game he generally sings it in English. It's really annoying...
The campaign is being run by Aaron Pavao.
Sarah is also keeping a character journal from Chordae's point of view.